Sustainability and the Circular Economy in the Fashion Industry
Justin Keeble, Accenture Sustainability Services EALA Lead, spoke at the Copenhagen Fashion Summit on Sustainability in the Fashion industry about new consumption models and the sharing economy, and the circular economy and resource efficiency in clothing production.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports