Schneider Taps LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru
Schneider Electric, which manufactures equipment for electrical power distribution and for industrial control and automation, chose LLamasoft based on its “ecosystem of innovative technology and global support services,” according to Annette Clayton, executive vice president of global supply chain at Schneider Electric.
LLamasoft says Supply Chain Guru helps companies across industries to model, optimize and simulate their supply chain network, leading to improvements in cost, service, sustainability and risk mitigation.
In 2012 Nike and LLamasoft partnered to make international supply chains more environmentally friendly and efficient. Nike, which had been a customer of Michigan-based LLamasoft for two years at the time and has a minority investment in the company, said it would use LLamasoft’s software platform to make its supply chain more efficient and reduce the associated carbon footprint.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned