Grid Waste Awards Cash for Trash
Grid Waste, an online waste management system, has launched a referral program that awards cash for trash.
Grid Waste helps waste generators get competitive quotes from trash haulers, measure waste collection data, and manage payments and communication all through its online interface. Its service, which is provided free for both residential and commercial waste generators, includes sourcing and managing waste removal needs.
The Grid Waste Referral Program is designed to reward both the referrer and the referred with a $10 incentive for the referrer and the referee. The offer is only valid until June 20.
Users who sign up for Grid Waste can also onboard their existing contract with their current provider. The tools available on Grid Waste are free to use by waste generators.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant