RLJ Acquires EnviroVac
RLJ Equity Partners has acquired EnviroVac Holdings, a provider of industrial cleaning, environmental services, and on-site maintenance support.
EnviroVac provides industrial vacuuming, hydroblasting, watercutting and inspection services for customers who participate in the pulp and paper, chemical, steel, oil and gas, power generation and other industrial business sectors.
R. Kevin Jackson, EnviroVac founder, president and CEO, will continue his role as CEO.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves