RLJ Acquires EnviroVac
RLJ Equity Partners has acquired EnviroVac Holdings, a provider of industrial cleaning, environmental services, and on-site maintenance support.
EnviroVac provides industrial vacuuming, hydroblasting, watercutting and inspection services for customers who participate in the pulp and paper, chemical, steel, oil and gas, power generation and other industrial business sectors.
R. Kevin Jackson, EnviroVac founder, president and CEO, will continue his role as CEO.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Portland Likely to Require Energy Benchmarking
- Using Building Energy Management for Factories
- New Energy System Will Save Stanford $420M
- Tire Plant Earns Superior Energy Performance Gold Certification
- Acuity Brands Acquires Indoor Location Software Company
- NJ School District Hires Honeywell for Energy Upgrades
- CODA Energy 50 kWh Storage Tower Achieves UL Certification
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System