RLJ Acquires EnviroVac
RLJ Equity Partners has acquired EnviroVac Holdings, a provider of industrial cleaning, environmental services, and on-site maintenance support.
EnviroVac provides industrial vacuuming, hydroblasting, watercutting and inspection services for customers who participate in the pulp and paper, chemical, steel, oil and gas, power generation and other industrial business sectors.
R. Kevin Jackson, EnviroVac founder, president and CEO, will continue his role as CEO.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool