RLJ Acquires EnviroVac
RLJ Equity Partners has acquired EnviroVac Holdings, a provider of industrial cleaning, environmental services, and on-site maintenance support.
EnviroVac provides industrial vacuuming, hydroblasting, watercutting and inspection services for customers who participate in the pulp and paper, chemical, steel, oil and gas, power generation and other industrial business sectors.
R. Kevin Jackson, EnviroVac founder, president and CEO, will continue his role as CEO.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’