RLJ Acquires EnviroVac
RLJ Equity Partners has acquired EnviroVac Holdings, a provider of industrial cleaning, environmental services, and on-site maintenance support.
EnviroVac provides industrial vacuuming, hydroblasting, watercutting and inspection services for customers who participate in the pulp and paper, chemical, steel, oil and gas, power generation and other industrial business sectors.
R. Kevin Jackson, EnviroVac founder, president and CEO, will continue his role as CEO.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store