Environmental Executive Moves: ERI, eRecyclingCorps, FleetCor, WRI
Electronic Recyclers International: The electronics and e-waste recycler has named Kelly Thomas its chief operating officer. Thomas most recently served as senior vice president and general manager for Rolled Products North America at Aleris International. ERI‚Äôs former COO, Tammy Shegerian, has been named chief revenue officer for ERI.
eRecyclingCorps: The wireless device trade-in company has appointed Mauro Montanaro as¬†general manager of APAC (Asia Pacific). Montanaro held leadership positions at Nokia, Fox Mobile Group, Microsoft and Newkia prior to joining eRC.
FleetCor Technologies: The fuel card and workforce payment products company has appointed three international executives. Armando Netto has been appointed CEO, FleetCor Brazil. Netto joins FleetCor from TIVIT, a major Brazilian IT and BPO services company, in which he previously headed the company‚Äôs IT Services division. Steffen Giebler (pictured) has been appointed managing director, FleetCor Germany. Giebler was most recently CEO of HPI Fleet & Mobility. Patrick Ducharme has been appointed managing director, FleetCor Canada. Ducharme was previously head of sales and corporate development payment solutions at National Bank of Canada.
World Resources Institute: The global research organization says Pascal Canfin will join the institute as a senior advisor for international climate affairs on July 1. Canfin joins WRI from the French government, where he served as minister delegate for development under the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant