Environmental Executive Moves: ERI, eRecyclingCorps, FleetCor, WRI
Electronic Recyclers International: The electronics and e-waste recycler has named Kelly Thomas its chief operating officer. Thomas most recently served as senior vice president and general manager for Rolled Products North America at Aleris International. ERIâ€™s former COO, Tammy Shegerian, has been named chief revenue officer for ERI.
eRecyclingCorps: The wireless device trade-in company has appointed Mauro Montanaro asÂ general manager of APAC (Asia Pacific). Montanaro held leadership positions at Nokia, Fox Mobile Group, Microsoft and Newkia prior to joining eRC.
FleetCor Technologies: The fuel card and workforce payment products company has appointed three international executives. Armando Netto has been appointed CEO, FleetCor Brazil. Netto joins FleetCor from TIVIT, a major Brazilian IT and BPO services company, in which he previously headed the companyâ€™s IT Services division. Steffen Giebler (pictured) has been appointed managing director, FleetCor Germany. Giebler was most recently CEO of HPI Fleet & Mobility. Patrick Ducharme has been appointed managing director, FleetCor Canada. Ducharme was previously head of sales and corporate development payment solutions at National Bank of Canada.
World Resources Institute: The global research organization says Pascal Canfin will join the institute as a senior advisor for international climate affairs on July 1. Canfin joins WRI from the French government, where he served as minister delegate for development under the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency