Environmental Executive Moves: ERI, eRecyclingCorps, FleetCor, WRI
Electronic Recyclers International: The electronics and e-waste recycler has named Kelly Thomas its chief operating officer. Thomas most recently served as senior vice president and general manager for Rolled Products North America at Aleris International. ERIâ€™s former COO, Tammy Shegerian, has been named chief revenue officer for ERI.
eRecyclingCorps: The wireless device trade-in company has appointed Mauro Montanaro asÂ general manager of APAC (Asia Pacific). Montanaro held leadership positions at Nokia, Fox Mobile Group, Microsoft and Newkia prior to joining eRC.
FleetCor Technologies: The fuel card and workforce payment products company has appointed three international executives. Armando Netto has been appointed CEO, FleetCor Brazil. Netto joins FleetCor from TIVIT, a major Brazilian IT and BPO services company, in which he previously headed the companyâ€™s IT Services division. Steffen Giebler (pictured) has been appointed managing director, FleetCor Germany. Giebler was most recently CEO of HPI Fleet & Mobility. Patrick Ducharme has been appointed managing director, FleetCor Canada. Ducharme was previously head of sales and corporate development payment solutions at National Bank of Canada.
World Resources Institute: The global research organization says Pascal Canfin will join the institute as a senior advisor for international climate affairs on July 1. Canfin joins WRI from the French government, where he served as minister delegate for development under the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market