Deloitte, LLamasoft Partner to Provide Supply Chain Risk Management
Deloitte and LLamasoft have partnered to provide strategic supply chain risk management products and services to help companies improve their management of global supply disruptions.
The strategic alliance combines Deloitte’s third-party risk management experience with LLamasoft’s supply chain analytics, design and modeling software platform, and will assist organizations in better understanding, optimizing and managing risk within their global supply chains. It will focus on LLamasoft’s capability to provide systems to help organizations model and visualize their supply chain networks, improve visibility and foster improvements in cost, service, sustainability and supplier risk mitigation, the companies say.
Last week Schneider Electric selected LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru as the standard application for supply chain design throughout the company’s global enterprise.
Schneider Electric, which manufactures equipment for electrical power distribution and for industrial control and automation, chose LLamasoft based on its “ecosystem of innovative technology and global support services,” according to Annette Clayton, executive vice president of global supply chain at Schneider Electric.
Energy Manager News
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tecogen Lands Deal in Coney Island, NY
- SCS Provides LEDs to AZ Stores in Arizona
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike