Measurabl Joins GRESB as Associate Member
Cloud-based sustainability reporting firm Measurabl has joined the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) as an associate data member. Associate members are advisors, service providers and product vendors that offer products and services to increase participantsâ€™ sustainability performance.
GRESB is the leading sustainability benchmark for commercial real estate owners, asset managers and developers. Its annual survey period opens April 1 and closes July 1. About 50,000 commercial properties and 550 companies responded to GRESB in 2013 with more reporters expected this year as pressure mounts from real estate investors demanding better disclosure around sustainability performance.
Measurablâ€™s cloud-based software automatically collects asset-level data and guides users step-by-step through the GRESB reporting process. Users of Measurablâ€™s software include real estate titans like Clarion Partners, USAA Real Estate Company, and the flagship US business unit of CBRE Global Investors, as well as smaller, first time GRESB participants like Gerding Edlen.
Measurabl says it is already piloting or in talks to develop its second generation of reporting services intended to support the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), and others.
Earlier this year, Measurabl announced it supports direct data integration with the EPAâ€™s Energy Star Portfolio Manager, which the sustainability reporting startup says will allow its clients to complete the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) data component â€świth the push of a button.â€ť
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters