What Consumer Attitudes Mean for Business’ Sustainability Efforts
Highlights from a panel debate on what lies behind corporate decision making and the implications of consumer attitudes for business ambition on sustainability.
The panel included Justin Keeble, managing director for sustainability, Accenture; José Lopez, Nestlé SA executive vice president of operations; Rob Myers, managing director, Ipsos Marketing; and Dr. Jonathan Rowson, director, Social Brain Centre, RSA.
Energy Manager News
- Solar On and Under Fire
- NY Buildings Reduce Energy Usage 5.7% Since Benchmarking Law Enacted
- 7 NY Energy Storage Projects Funded
- Standards for Maintenance of Commercial Refrigeration, HVAC Systems Out for ANSI Public Review
- Better Buildings Challenge Aims to Double Down on Energy Savings
- Dietz & Watson Becomes Plug Power Customer
- Center for Energy and Environment, Power TakeOff Conduct Energy-Saving Industrial Pilot
- Using Big Data to Tackle Building Energy Waste