What Consumer Attitudes Mean for Business’ Sustainability Efforts
Highlights from a panel debate on what lies behind corporate decision making and the implications of consumer attitudes for business ambition on sustainability.
The panel included Justin Keeble, managing director for sustainability, Accenture; José Lopez, Nestlé SA executive vice president of operations; Rob Myers, managing director, Ipsos Marketing; and Dr. Jonathan Rowson, director, Social Brain Centre, RSA.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look