What Consumer Attitudes Mean for Business’ Sustainability Efforts
Highlights from a panel debate on what lies behind corporate decision making and the implications of consumer attitudes for business ambition on sustainability.
The panel included Justin Keeble, managing director for sustainability, Accenture; José Lopez, Nestlé SA executive vice president of operations; Rob Myers, managing director, Ipsos Marketing; and Dr. Jonathan Rowson, director, Social Brain Centre, RSA.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years