What Consumer Attitudes Mean for Business’ Sustainability Efforts
Highlights from a panel debate on what lies behind corporate decision making and the implications of consumer attitudes for business ambition on sustainability.
The panel included Justin Keeble, managing director for sustainability, Accenture; José Lopez, Nestlé SA executive vice president of operations; Rob Myers, managing director, Ipsos Marketing; and Dr. Jonathan Rowson, director, Social Brain Centre, RSA.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B