LLamasoft, Cassidy Turley Partner on Supply Chain Modeling
Supply chain software designer LLamasoft and Cassidy Turley, a US commercial real estate services provider, have announced a partnership whereby Cassidy Turley will provide industrial real estate cost data and other information for top US markets to LLamasoft customers for their use in strategic supply chain design.
Cassidy Turley cost and operating expense data will be included within LLamasoft’s cloud-based Data Services application, a supply chain design reference and benchmark data product. The partnership gives LLamasoft customers and the LLamasoft solutions team access to current, accurate industrial real estate information to incorporate into their strategic supply chain models.
Earlier this week LLamasoft announced a partnership with Deloitte to provide strategic supply chain risk management products and services to help companies improve their management of global supply disruptions.
And last week Schneider Electric selected LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru as the standard application for supply chain design throughout the company’s global enterprise.
Energy Manager News
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant
- Schneider Electric Working with 3 NJ School Districts
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 14, 2016