LLamasoft, Cassidy Turley Partner on Supply Chain Modeling
Supply chain software designer LLamasoft and Cassidy Turley, a US commercial real estate services provider, have announced a partnership whereby Cassidy Turley will provide industrial real estate cost data and other information for top US markets to LLamasoft customers for their use in strategic supply chain design.
Cassidy Turley cost and operating expense data will be included within LLamasoft’s cloud-based Data Services application, a supply chain design reference and benchmark data product. The partnership gives LLamasoft customers and the LLamasoft solutions team access to current, accurate industrial real estate information to incorporate into their strategic supply chain models.
Earlier this week LLamasoft announced a partnership with Deloitte to provide strategic supply chain risk management products and services to help companies improve their management of global supply disruptions.
And last week Schneider Electric selected LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru as the standard application for supply chain design throughout the company’s global enterprise.
Energy Manager News
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016