Measurabl, Urjanet Partner on Big Data for Sustainability Reporting
Sustainability reporting company Measurabl and Urjanet, a provider of automated big energy data, have partnered to help companies report more easily and accurately on their non-financial performance.
Measurabl founder and CEO Matt Ellis says his firm partnered with Urjanet to help customers “solve their upstream data management challenges in one fell swoop.”
Measurabl users now have access to near real-time, big data services that automate the collection, normalization and delivery of data from more than 900 utility providers. Instead of relying on data entry clerks to manually input data, Urjanet’s utility platform aggregates disparate data from thousands of sources.
Earlier this month Measurabl joined the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) as an associate data member. Associate members are advisors, service providers and product vendors that offer products and services to increase participants’ sustainability performance.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables