Measurabl, Urjanet Partner on Big Data for Sustainability Reporting
Sustainability reporting company Measurabl and Urjanet, a provider of automated big energy data, have partnered to help companies report more easily and accurately on their non-financial performance.
Measurabl founder and CEO Matt Ellis says his firm partnered with Urjanet to help customers “solve their upstream data management challenges in one fell swoop.”
Measurabl users now have access to near real-time, big data services that automate the collection, normalization and delivery of data from more than 900 utility providers. Instead of relying on data entry clerks to manually input data, Urjanet’s utility platform aggregates disparate data from thousands of sources.
Earlier this month Measurabl joined the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) as an associate data member. Associate members are advisors, service providers and product vendors that offer products and services to increase participants’ sustainability performance.
Energy Manager News
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Natural Gas Cost Savings
- Tesla Unveils Powerwall Stationary Energy Storage
- Cargill, Black & Veatch, EnerNOC Work with Tesla on Energy Storage
- Orion Energy Systems Wins LED Retrofit with VA
- UL to Open California Facility
- Hand Dryer Uses 950 Watts
- Ameresco Wins 18 MW Solar Contract for Fort Detrick
- New Energy Efficiency Law Could be Boon for HVAC Industry