Measurabl, Urjanet Partner on Big Data for Sustainability Reporting
Sustainability reporting company Measurabl and Urjanet, a provider of automated big energy data, have partnered to help companies report more easily and accurately on their non-financial performance.
Measurabl founder and CEO Matt Ellis says his firm partnered with Urjanet to help customers “solve their upstream data management challenges in one fell swoop.”
Measurabl users now have access to near real-time, big data services that automate the collection, normalization and delivery of data from more than 900 utility providers. Instead of relying on data entry clerks to manually input data, Urjanet’s utility platform aggregates disparate data from thousands of sources.
Earlier this month Measurabl joined the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) as an associate data member. Associate members are advisors, service providers and product vendors that offer products and services to increase participants’ sustainability performance.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market