Measurabl, Urjanet Partner on Big Data for Sustainability Reporting
Sustainability reporting company Measurabl and Urjanet, a provider of automated big energy data, have partnered to help companies report more easily and accurately on their non-financial performance.
Measurabl founder and CEO Matt Ellis says his firm partnered with Urjanet to help customers “solve their upstream data management challenges in one fell swoop.”
Measurabl users now have access to near real-time, big data services that automate the collection, normalization and delivery of data from more than 900 utility providers. Instead of relying on data entry clerks to manually input data, Urjanet’s utility platform aggregates disparate data from thousands of sources.
Earlier this month Measurabl joined the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) as an associate data member. Associate members are advisors, service providers and product vendors that offer products and services to increase participants’ sustainability performance.
Energy Manager News
- BMW Tests Fuel-Cell Car
- Researchers Develop Cell that Can Store Solar at Night
- Energy Efficiency Program Saves Texas College $4.4M
- White Efficiency Poses Challenge for Solid-State Lighting
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion