Measurabl, Urjanet Partner on Big Data for Sustainability Reporting
Sustainability reporting company Measurabl and Urjanet, a provider of automated big energy data, have partnered to help companies report more easily and accurately on their non-financial performance.
Measurabl founder and CEO Matt Ellis says his firm partnered with Urjanet to help customers “solve their upstream data management challenges in one fell swoop.”
Measurabl users now have access to near real-time, big data services that automate the collection, normalization and delivery of data from more than 900 utility providers. Instead of relying on data entry clerks to manually input data, Urjanet’s utility platform aggregates disparate data from thousands of sources.
Earlier this month Measurabl joined the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) as an associate data member. Associate members are advisors, service providers and product vendors that offer products and services to increase participants’ sustainability performance.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland