LLamasoft, Chainalytics Team Up on Truckload Data
Supply chain design software company LLamasoft and Chainalytics, a supply chain market intelligence firm and consultancy, have partnered to integrate Chainalyticsâ€™ proprietary Freight Market Intelligence Consortium (FMIC) truckload data with LLamasoftâ€™s and Chainalyticsâ€™ mutual North American customers.
Chainalyticsâ€™ FMIC provides strategic freight market intelligence, benchmarking and comparative analysis through a private, secure platform. Shippers gain objective insight into freight markets that enables better strategic and tactical decisions regarding transportation and supporting business practices, the company says. Driven by actual shipments details from more than 100 companies, FMIC normalizes the cost drivers, which impact overall transportation costs. Chainalytic says this provides subscriber-members with true insight into market-based freight costs.
The companies say the partnership will provide FMIC members and LLamasoft customers with a seamless environment to access, manipulate and load transportation rates intoÂ supply chain design models. Access to FMIC benchmarks will be included within LLamasoftâ€™s cloud-based Data Services application, a supply chain design reference and benchmark data offering, and integrated into LLamasoft Data Guru, a data analytics application, to ready it for supply chain modeling in LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru.
The Chainalytics agreement is the latest partnership LLamasoft has announced in the past two weeks. LLamasoft and Cassidy Turley, a US commercial real estate services provider, announced a partnership whereby Cassidy Turley will provide industrial real estate cost data and other information for top US markets to LLamasoft customers for their use in strategic supply chain design.
LLamasoft has also partnered with Deloitte to provide strategicÂ supply chain risk management products and services to help companies improve their management of global supply disruptions.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency