Environmental Executive Moves: Panasonic, WEF, AKRF, Northern Trust Asset Management
Panasonic Corporation of North America: The electronics company has appointed Dan Silver as president of Panasonic Eco Solutions North America, and he will concurrently serve as president of Panasonic Appliances Air-Conditioning North America. Silver previously held a succession of leadership positions with the company.
Water Environment Federation: The water quality nonprofit has promoted Pamela Henry to the position of deputy executive director. Henry previously worked as membership director, director of conferences and exhibitions, and senior director of conference operations, exhibitions and sales development.
AKRF: The environmental, planning and engineering consultant has announced that Kevin Maher, AICP, has joined the firm as senior vice president and Energy Practice Leader. Maher previously served as office practice leader for planning, permitting and licensing at TRC Lyndhurst.
Northern Trust Asset Management: The investment firm has named Mamadou-Abou Sarr (pictured) as global head of environmental, social and governance investing. Sarr previously served as senior product specialist for global index management.
Green Building Initiative: The green building nonprofit has announced the appointment of Steve Straus, Glumac consulting engineer CEO and Doug Cole, Plum Creek director of real estate to its board of directors.
motum b2b: The boutique marketing consulting group has announced that its president and CEO, Richard Willingham, has been elected to the New-Zero Energy Coalition board of directors.
WSP Group: The global engineering, design and environmental consultancy firm says that Todd Musterait has joined WSPâ€™s environmental team as a practice leader. He previously served as a technical program manager at HDR.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest â€˜Smart Buildingâ€™ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight