Environmental Executive Moves: Panasonic, WEF, AKRF, Northern Trust Asset Management
Panasonic Corporation of North America: The electronics company has appointed Dan Silver as president of Panasonic Eco Solutions North America, and he will concurrently serve as president of Panasonic Appliances Air-Conditioning North America. Silver previously held a succession of leadership positions with the company.
Water Environment Federation: The water quality nonprofit has promoted Pamela Henry to the position of deputy executive director. Henry previously worked as membership director, director of conferences and exhibitions, and senior director of conference operations, exhibitions and sales development.
AKRF: The environmental, planning and engineering consultant has announced that Kevin Maher, AICP, has joined the firm as senior vice president and Energy Practice Leader. Maher previously served as office practice leader for planning, permitting and licensing at TRC Lyndhurst.
Northern Trust Asset Management: The investment firm has named Mamadou-Abou Sarr (pictured) as global head of environmental, social and governance investing. Sarr previously served as senior product specialist for global index management.
Green Building Initiative: The green building nonprofit has announced the appointment of Steve Straus, Glumac consulting engineer CEO and Doug Cole, Plum Creek director of real estate to its board of directors.
motum b2b: The boutique marketing consulting group has announced that its president and CEO, Richard Willingham, has been elected to the New-Zero Energy Coalition board of directors.
WSP Group: The global engineering, design and environmental consultancy firm says that Todd Musterait has joined WSPâ€™s environmental team as a practice leader. He previously served as a technical program manager at HDR.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency