Breeze Updates Air Quality Analyses Tool
Air dispersion modeling software Breeze, which is developed and distributed by Trinity Consultants, has release a new version of its meteorological data preprocessing tool for environmental professionals.
AERMET 7.5 processes commercially available and custom on-site metrological data to create model-ready input files for AERMOD. New features include:
- Integrates the most recent EPA AERMET Version 14134
- Features options for substitution of missing cloud cover or temperature
The company says Breeze AERMET is designed to enhance productivity for air quality analyses. The software adheres to Microsoft development standards for intuitive, uniform graphical user interfaces, and features standardized toolbars, views, menus, commands and dialog boxes.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store