Breeze Updates Air Quality Analyses Tool
Air dispersion modeling software Breeze, which is developed and distributed by Trinity Consultants, has release a new version of its meteorological data preprocessing tool for environmental professionals.
AERMET 7.5 processes commercially available and custom on-site metrological data to create model-ready input files for AERMOD. New features include:
- Integrates the most recent EPA AERMET Version 14134
- Features options for substitution of missing cloud cover or temperature
The company says Breeze AERMET is designed to enhance productivity for air quality analyses. The software adheres to Microsoft development standards for intuitive, uniform graphical user interfaces, and features standardized toolbars, views, menus, commands and dialog boxes.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years
- Report Details Massive UK Energy Waste
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV