Breeze Updates Air Quality Analyses Tool
Air dispersion modeling software Breeze, which is developed and distributed by Trinity Consultants, has release a new version of its meteorological data preprocessing tool for environmental professionals.
AERMET 7.5 processes commercially available and custom on-site metrological data to create model-ready input files for AERMOD. New features include:
- Integrates the most recent EPA AERMET Version 14134
- Features options for substitution of missing cloud cover or temperature
The company says Breeze AERMET is designed to enhance productivity for air quality analyses. The software adheres to Microsoft development standards for intuitive, uniform graphical user interfaces, and features standardized toolbars, views, menus, commands and dialog boxes.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B