Breeze Updates Air Quality Analyses Tool
Air dispersion modeling software Breeze, which is developed and distributed by Trinity Consultants, has release a new version of its meteorological data preprocessing tool for environmental professionals.
AERMET 7.5 processes commercially available and custom on-site metrological data to create model-ready input files for AERMOD. New features include:
- Integrates the most recent EPA AERMET Version 14134
- Features options for substitution of missing cloud cover or temperature
The company says Breeze AERMET is designed to enhance productivity for air quality analyses. The software adheres to Microsoft development standards for intuitive, uniform graphical user interfaces, and features standardized toolbars, views, menus, commands and dialog boxes.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls