Breeze Updates Air Quality Analyses Tool
Air dispersion modeling software Breeze, which is developed and distributed by Trinity Consultants, has release a new version of its meteorological data preprocessing tool for environmental professionals.
AERMET 7.5 processes commercially available and custom on-site metrological data to create model-ready input files for AERMOD. New features include:
- Integrates the most recent EPA AERMET Version 14134
- Features options for substitution of missing cloud cover or temperature
The company says Breeze AERMET is designed to enhance productivity for air quality analyses. The software adheres to Microsoft development standards for intuitive, uniform graphical user interfaces, and features standardized toolbars, views, menus, commands and dialog boxes.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures