Taiwan Stock Exchange Urges G4 Reporting
The Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) has advised listed companies to use the Global Reporting Instituteâ€™s latest sustainability reporting guidelines, G4, in their reporting.
Corporate sustainability reports can help companies set goals and measure and improve environmental performance, TWSE says, adding that â€śonly by continuously focusing on CSR developments and preparing sustainability reports can a corporation effectively control its future opportunities and risks.â€ť
Last month GRI launched 10 G4 Sector Disclosures, intended to help specific industries prepare sustainability reports, for the following sectors: airport operators, construction and real estate, electric utilities, event organizers, financial services, food processing, mining and metals, media, NGO, and oil and gas.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store