Taiwan Stock Exchange Urges G4 Reporting
The Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) has advised listed companies to use the Global Reporting Instituteâs latest sustainability reporting guidelines, G4, in their reporting.
Corporate sustainability reports can help companies set goals and measure and improve environmental performance, TWSE says, adding that âonly by continuously focusing on CSR developments and preparing sustainability reports can a corporation effectively control its future opportunities and risks.â
Last month GRI launched 10 G4 Sector Disclosures, intended to help specific industries prepare sustainability reports, for the following sectors: airport operators, construction and real estate, electric utilities, event organizers, financial services, food processing, mining and metals, media, NGO, and oil and gas.
Energy Manager News
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- Thereâs Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working