Taiwan Stock Exchange Urges G4 Reporting
The Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) has advised listed companies to use the Global Reporting Institute‚Äôs latest sustainability reporting guidelines, G4, in their reporting.
Corporate sustainability reports can help companies set goals and measure and improve environmental performance, TWSE says, adding that ‚Äúonly by continuously focusing on CSR developments and preparing sustainability reports can a corporation effectively control its future opportunities and risks.‚ÄĚ
Last month GRI launched 10 G4 Sector Disclosures, intended to help specific industries prepare sustainability reports, for the following sectors: airport operators, construction and real estate, electric utilities, event organizers, financial services, food processing, mining and metals, media, NGO, and oil and gas.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE