Taiwan Stock Exchange Urges G4 Reporting
The Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) has advised listed companies to use the Global Reporting Instituteâs latest sustainability reporting guidelines, G4, in their reporting.
Corporate sustainability reports can help companies set goals and measure and improve environmental performance, TWSE says, adding that âonly by continuously focusing on CSR developments and preparing sustainability reports can a corporation effectively control its future opportunities and risks.â
Last month GRI launched 10 G4 Sector Disclosures, intended to help specific industries prepare sustainability reports, for the following sectors: airport operators, construction and real estate, electric utilities, event organizers, financial services, food processing, mining and metals, media, NGO, and oil and gas.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Using the IoT to Drive Power Plant Efficiency
- Three NJ Communities Say No to School HVAC System Upgrades
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Researchers Make Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Loganâs Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT