Taiwan Stock Exchange Urges G4 Reporting
The Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) has advised listed companies to use the Global Reporting Instituteâ€™s latest sustainability reporting guidelines, G4, in their reporting.
Corporate sustainability reports can help companies set goals and measure and improve environmental performance, TWSE says, adding that â€śonly by continuously focusing on CSR developments and preparing sustainability reports can a corporation effectively control its future opportunities and risks.â€ť
Last month GRI launched 10 G4 Sector Disclosures, intended to help specific industries prepare sustainability reports, for the following sectors: airport operators, construction and real estate, electric utilities, event organizers, financial services, food processing, mining and metals, media, NGO, and oil and gas.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters