Grain Processing Corp Selects Locus’ Environmental Management
Grain Processing Corporation has selected Locus Technologies’ software platform to manage a variety of environmental policies for two of its corn wet-milling facilities.
GPC manufactures, distributes and markets customer-specified food, pharmaceutical and industrial grade products.
GPC will use Locus to identify, track and respond to all environmental media affected by the operations of two of its facilities: one located in Muscatine, Iowa, and the other in Washington, Ind. Both of these facilities have numerous air emission sources, wastewater treatment facilities, and both Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan requirements.
With the assistance of Locus’ web-based software, GPC can manage all of its processes, such as tracking permit requirements and meeting recordkeeping and reporting deadlines, in one central platform.
Last month, Monsanto selected Locus’ cloud-based software to manage its company-wide sustainability efforts.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market