Grain Processing Corp Selects Locus’ Environmental Management
Grain Processing Corporation has selected Locus Technologies’ software platform to manage a variety of environmental policies for two of its corn wet-milling facilities.
GPC manufactures, distributes and markets customer-specified food, pharmaceutical and industrial grade products.
GPC will use Locus to identify, track and respond to all environmental media affected by the operations of two of its facilities: one located in Muscatine, Iowa, and the other in Washington, Ind. Both of these facilities have numerous air emission sources, wastewater treatment facilities, and both Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan requirements.
With the assistance of Locus’ web-based software, GPC can manage all of its processes, such as tracking permit requirements and meeting recordkeeping and reporting deadlines, in one central platform.
Last month, Monsanto selected Locus’ cloud-based software to manage its company-wide sustainability efforts.
Energy Manager News
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA