Grain Processing Corp Selects Locus’ Environmental Management
Grain Processing Corporation has selected Locus Technologies’ software platform to manage a variety of environmental policies for two of its corn wet-milling facilities.
GPC manufactures, distributes and markets customer-specified food, pharmaceutical and industrial grade products.
GPC will use Locus to identify, track and respond to all environmental media affected by the operations of two of its facilities: one located in Muscatine, Iowa, and the other in Washington, Ind. Both of these facilities have numerous air emission sources, wastewater treatment facilities, and both Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan requirements.
With the assistance of Locus’ web-based software, GPC can manage all of its processes, such as tracking permit requirements and meeting recordkeeping and reporting deadlines, in one central platform.
Last month, Monsanto selected Locus’ cloud-based software to manage its company-wide sustainability efforts.
Energy Manager News
- 5 Reasons Clean Energy Investments Beat Expectations
- East Coast Cities are Top 3 Most Energy Efficient
- Tri-Generation System Generates Heat, Power, Hydrogen
- Lennox Expands Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units
- US Representative Wants to Extend Tax Credits for Clean Energy
- Eaton Hired at Fort Campbell
- Schneider Software Prevents Overcooling in Data Centers
- HVAC Brain Carries Siemens Commercial Room Thermostat