Grain Processing Corp Selects Locus’ Environmental Management
Grain Processing Corporation has selected Locus Technologies’ software platform to manage a variety of environmental policies for two of its corn wet-milling facilities.
GPC manufactures, distributes and markets customer-specified food, pharmaceutical and industrial grade products.
GPC will use Locus to identify, track and respond to all environmental media affected by the operations of two of its facilities: one located in Muscatine, Iowa, and the other in Washington, Ind. Both of these facilities have numerous air emission sources, wastewater treatment facilities, and both Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan requirements.
With the assistance of Locus’ web-based software, GPC can manage all of its processes, such as tracking permit requirements and meeting recordkeeping and reporting deadlines, in one central platform.
Last month, Monsanto selected Locus’ cloud-based software to manage its company-wide sustainability efforts.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses