Banyan Water Launches Water Monitoring Bracelet
It incorporates a flow monitoring device, the Banyan Water Bracelet, that attaches to water mains with no pipe cutting or disruption and provides customers with real-time intelligence to control indoor water use and cost.
Intuitive dashboards collect and display water data to show customers how water is being used and where opportunities for efficiency exist. The system automatically detects and alerts users of leaks or other anomalies that may signal a water system issue. With data accessible from any Internet-connected device, Banyan Water’s flow monitoring system helps clients manage water and costs proactively from the portfolio level down to individual water meters.
Banyan Water’s data analytics allow users the opportunity to set benchmarks and compare their water efficiency measures to reduce consumption and improve their overall water portfolio.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics