Banyan Water Launches Water Monitoring Bracelet
It incorporates a flow monitoring device, the Banyan Water Bracelet, that attaches to water mains with no pipe cutting or disruption and provides customers with real-time intelligence to control indoor water use and cost.
Intuitive dashboards collect and display water data to show customers how water is being used and where opportunities for efficiency exist. The system automatically detects and alerts users of leaks or other anomalies that may signal a water system issue. With data accessible from any Internet-connected device, Banyan Water’s flow monitoring system helps clients manage water and costs proactively from the portfolio level down to individual water meters.
Banyan Water’s data analytics allow users the opportunity to set benchmarks and compare their water efficiency measures to reduce consumption and improve their overall water portfolio.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Cooling System Eliminates Chemicals by ‘Pulsing’ the Water
- Ensuring Renewable Energy Goals Become a Reality in the Caribbean
- Dunkin’ Donuts Distributor Updates with LEDs
- Grid Forecasting Tool Combines 5 Different Models
- Verizon Introduces Smart Energy-as-a-Service
- Energy Efficiency Saves $750,000 per Year for Civic Center
- Biomass Supplements Output of Geothermal Power Plant
- Schneider Uniflair LE Room Cooling Series Receives DOE Certification for Energy Efficiency