Amcor Joins Recycling Partnership
The Recycling Partnership, a national recycling industry collective, has selected initial cities for activity and welcomed Amcor as its newest contributing partner, according to Curbside Value Partnership, which oversees the project.
Founded on July 1, the Recycling Partnership has selected initial partner cities for the first round of work — but has yet to announce the cities.
Partners companies and organizations include: Alcoa Foundation, Amcor, American Chemistry Council, American Forest & Paper Association, the Association of Postconsumer Plastic Recyclers, Ball Corporation, Carton Council, Coca-Cola, SPI: The Plastics Industry Trade Association, and Sonoco.
Mondelez International, Mars Drinks and Nestlé Professional are among the founding members of an industry group formed last week to drive recovery and recycling of paper cups. The Paper Cup Recovery and Recycling Group (PCRRG), a group of stakeholders of the paper cup supply chain, will be managed and coordinated by LRS Consultancy. Other members include: Benders Paper Cups, Caffè Nero, First Mile, Grundon Waste Management, Huhtamaki, James Cropper, Maxabel International, Seda Group, Selecta UK, Solo Cup Europe and StoraEnso.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland