USGBC, Office Depot, Windfall Help Green Builders Save Money
The US Green Building Council (USGBC) South Florida Chapter has partnered with Office Depot and Windfall, a group purchasing organization, to create a first-of-its-kind Green Group Savings Program for members of the USGBC South Florida chapter.
Windfall worked with Office Depot to develop a program that will provide the green building community access to savings on eco-conscious products, ranging from paper products and ink & toner, to cleaning and breakroom supplies, featured in the 10th Anniversary of The Green Book from Office Depot and on the company’s GreenerOffice website.
The partnership marks the first such customized group savings program for USGBC chapters focused on greener products, the organizations say.
Windfall and Office Depot have collaborated for more than a decade to provide a variety of group savings for businesses and associations. Like other group savings programs developed by Windfall, Office Depot’s Green Group Savings Program for the USGBC South Florida chapter is free to chapter members, with no obligations to achieve certain volume thresholds of purchases. Savings apply to in-store as well as online purchases.
Energy Manager News
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales