USGBC, Office Depot, Windfall Help Green Builders Save Money
The US Green Building Council (USGBC) South Florida Chapter has partnered with Office Depot and Windfall, a group purchasing organization, to create a first-of-its-kind Green Group Savings Program for members of the USGBC South Florida chapter.
Windfall worked with Office Depot to develop a program that will provide the green building community access to savings on eco-conscious products, ranging from paper products and ink & toner, to cleaning and breakroom supplies, featured in the 10th Anniversary of The Green Book from Office Depot and on the company’s GreenerOffice website.
The partnership marks the first such customized group savings program for USGBC chapters focused on greener products, the organizations say.
Windfall and Office Depot have collaborated for more than a decade to provide a variety of group savings for businesses and associations. Like other group savings programs developed by Windfall, Office Depot’s Green Group Savings Program for the USGBC South Florida chapter is free to chapter members, with no obligations to achieve certain volume thresholds of purchases. Savings apply to in-store as well as online purchases.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds
- CMU Energy Efficiency Efforts Save $10M in 7 Years
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20