CRedit360 Achieves G4 Reporting Certification in German
CRedit360 has become the first software provider to achieve G4 reporting certification in German by the Global Reporting Initiative.
With its GRI G4 certification in German, CRedit360 says it meets the growing demand for sustainability software solutions among businesses in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Using the CRedit360 solution also helps companies to prepare for the EU reporting requirements recently made mandatory for companies with more than 500 employees, the company says.
The CRedit360 system was independently tested by GRI analysts, who confirmed its technical capabilities and suitability for robust, transparent reporting. In addition to being the only software solution to have achieved German language G4 certification, the system offers streamlined data collection as well as new and more accessible reporting formats, CRedit360 says.
Using the CRedit360 software, companies can collect relevant information for GRI reporting from multiple stakeholders and benefit from the efficiency offered by integrating the GRI reporting framework within their existing enterprise data management system.
Energy Manager News
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into ‘Single, Competitive Power Market’
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUC’s Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT