Environmental Executive Moves: GRI, C2ES, Meredian, HR Green
Global Reporting Initiative: The sustainability reporting organization has named Michael Meehan (pictured) chief executive. He succeeds Ernst Ligteringen who is leaving GRI after 12 years. Meehan served as CEO at iVeridis Corporation from 2010 to 2013.
Center for Climate and Energy Solutions: The nonprofit says Bob Perciasepe, deputy administrator of the EPA, will become its next president. Perciasepe succeeds Eileen Claussen, the centerâ€™s founding president.
Meredian: The biopolymer manufacturer has named John A. Dowdy chief financial officer. Most recently, Dowdy served as vice president of finance for international business at Yandex, an internet company that is the leading search provider in Russia.
HR Green: The sustainable engineering and technical services firm has appointed Steven R. Heyer, PE, LEED AP CEO. Heyer has served as interim CEO since June 2013.
Energy Manager News
- Featured Project of the Year: Atlas Box Deploys Digital Lumens for Energy Intelligence
- Businesses Find that Itâ€™s Possible to Save Moneyâ€“and the Environment
- Duquesne Light Building Experimental Microgrid
- Las Cruces Moving to LEDs, Solar
- Intelligence and Automation to Drive Growth of Smart Cities
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds