Environmental Executive Moves: GRI, C2ES, Meredian, HR Green
Global Reporting Initiative: The sustainability reporting organization has named Michael Meehan (pictured) chief executive. He succeeds Ernst Ligteringen who is leaving GRI after 12 years. Meehan served as CEO at iVeridis Corporation from 2010 to 2013.
Center for Climate and Energy Solutions: The nonprofit says Bob Perciasepe, deputy administrator of the EPA, will become its next president. Perciasepe succeeds Eileen Claussen, the centerâ€™s founding president.
Meredian: The biopolymer manufacturer has named John A. Dowdy chief financial officer. Most recently, Dowdy served as vice president of finance for international business at Yandex, an internet company that is the leading search provider in Russia.
HR Green: The sustainable engineering and technical services firm has appointed Steven R. Heyer, PE, LEED AP CEO. Heyer has served as interim CEO since June 2013.
Energy Manager News
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Natural Gas Cost Savings
- Tesla Unveils Powerwall Stationary Energy Storage
- Cargill, Black & Veatch, EnerNOC Work with Tesla on Energy Storage
- Orion Energy Systems Wins LED Retrofit with VA
- UL to Open California Facility
- Hand Dryer Uses 950 Watts
- Ameresco Wins 18 MW Solar Contract for Fort Detrick
- New Energy Efficiency Law Could be Boon for HVAC Industry