ASHRAE Publishes Strategic Plan
Connect, educate, extend and adapt are the four goals outlined in ASHRAEâ€™s strategic plan, introduced at its 2014 annual conference held June 28-July 2.
The goals are supported, in each case, by a handful of objectives that further define specific accomplishments to pursue within the plan horizon. The plan will guide ASHRAE over the next three to five years, says 2013-14 president Bill Bahnfleth.
Also at the annual conference, ASHRAE and other industry groups formed the Indoor Environment Quality Global Alliance. The alliance aims to serve as a global source for information, guidance and knowledge on indoor environmental quality.
Other groups joining the Alliance are the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA), Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC), the Air & Waste Management Association (A&WMA), the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) and the Federation of European Heating and Air-Conditioning Associations (REHVA).
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works