ASHRAE Publishes Strategic Plan
Connect, educate, extend and adapt are the four goals outlined in ASHRAEâs strategic plan, introduced at its 2014 annual conference held June 28-July 2.
The goals are supported, in each case, by a handful of objectives that further define specific accomplishments to pursue within the plan horizon. The plan will guide ASHRAE over the next three to five years, says 2013-14 president Bill Bahnfleth.
Also at the annual conference, ASHRAE and other industry groups formed the Indoor Environment Quality Global Alliance. The alliance aims to serve as a global source for information, guidance and knowledge on indoor environmental quality.
Other groups joining the Alliance are the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA), Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC), the Air & Waste Management Association (A&WMA), the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) and the Federation of European Heating and Air-Conditioning Associations (REHVA).
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- âBetter Buildings, Better Plantsâ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years
- Report Details Massive UK Energy Waste
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV