Ryder Selects LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru
Ryder has selected LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru as the primary application for supply chain design and vehicle route optimization throughout the company’s global enterprise.
The commercial transportation company says it selected LLamasoft for its holistic approach to supply chain design, which combines network optimization, inventory optimization, vehicle route optimization and simulation on one platform. This will help Ryder identify near-term cost saving opportunities and test the effects of new network designs before it enacts them, says Tom Kroswek, senior director of supply chain excellence, Ryder Global Supply Chain Services.
Last month Lamasoft and Chainalytics, a supply chain market intelligence firm and consultancy, partnered to integrate Chainalytics’ proprietary Freight Market Intelligence Consortium (FMIC) truckload data with LLamasoft’s and Chainalytics’ mutual North American customers.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables