Environmental Executive Moves: Johnson Controls, Green Automotive, Intellitect Water
Johnson Controls: The multi-industrial company has appointed Michael Bartschat (pictured) as its first chief procurement officer. Bartschat, who will report to CFO and Executive Vice President R. Bruce McDonald, most recently served as group vice president and general manager of product group metals and mechanisms in Johnson Control’s automotive seating division.
Green Automotive Company: The vehicle design, engineering, manufacturing and sales company has named Donald J. Murray as controller and senior vice president of global corporate finance, effective July 1. Murray, who has more than 21 years experience in the financial sector and clean energy industries, previously worked as an operations and finance consultant at Corporate Performance Consulting.
International Living Future Institute: The institute named Gregory Norris, lifecycle analysis and handprinting expertÂ as chief scientist. Norris is the co-director of the sustainability and health initiative for NetPositive Enterprise at the Harvard School of Public Health.
Intellitect Water: The water quality monitoring instrumentation company has named Steve Willis as CEO. Willis will take charge of all day-to-day operations in August and will be based at the company’s Hampshire, UK facility. Willis most recently worked as European managing director of Futec, a manufacturer of process automation solutions.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan Universityâ€™s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments