Environmental Executive Moves: Johnson Controls, Green Automotive, Intellitect Water
Johnson Controls: The multi-industrial company has appointed Michael Bartschat (pictured) as its first chief procurement officer. Bartschat, who will report to CFO and Executive Vice President R. Bruce McDonald, most recently served as group vice president and general manager of product group metals and mechanisms in Johnson Control’s automotive seating division.
Green Automotive Company: The vehicle design, engineering, manufacturing and sales company has named Donald J. Murray as controller and senior vice president of global corporate finance, effective July 1. Murray, who has more than 21 years experience in the financial sector and clean energy industries, previously worked as an operations and finance consultant at Corporate Performance Consulting.
International Living Future Institute: The institute named Gregory Norris, lifecycle analysis and handprinting expertÂ as chief scientist. Norris is the co-director of the sustainability and health initiative for NetPositive Enterprise at the Harvard School of Public Health.
Intellitect Water: The water quality monitoring instrumentation company has named Steve Willis as CEO. Willis will take charge of all day-to-day operations in August and will be based at the company’s Hampshire, UK facility. Willis most recently worked as European managing director of Futec, a manufacturer of process automation solutions.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency