A Unique Program: Columbia’s MPA in Environmental Science and Policy
The Master of Public Administration in Environmental Science and Policy trains students for leading management and policy positions. The program is unique in its blend of management, policy analysis, and environmental science, which prepares students to apply innovative, systems-based solutions to environmental problems.
Students complete the 54-credit program in 12 months, or three-semesters: summer, fall , and spring. Throughout the program the emphasis is on practical skills, so that upon graduation students can excel in the workplace. Students also access a wealth of professional development resources, including the program’s alumni network, some 682 professionals in a variety of fields around the globe.
Video sponsor: The Earth Institute, Columbia University
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments