A Unique Program: Columbia’s MPA in Environmental Science and Policy
The Master of Public Administration in Environmental Science and Policy trains students for leading management and policy positions. The program is unique in its blend of management, policy analysis, and environmental science, which prepares students to apply innovative, systems-based solutions to environmental problems.
Students complete the 54-credit program in 12 months, or three-semesters: summer, fall , and spring. Throughout the program the emphasis is on practical skills, so that upon graduation students can excel in the workplace. Students also access a wealth of professional development resources, including the program’s alumni network, some 682 professionals in a variety of fields around the globe.
Video sponsor: The Earth Institute, Columbia University
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency