A Unique Program: Columbia’s MPA in Environmental Science and Policy
The Master of Public Administration in Environmental Science and Policy trains students for leading management and policy positions. The program is unique in its blend of management, policy analysis, and environmental science, which prepares students to apply innovative, systems-based solutions to environmental problems.
Students complete the 54-credit program in 12 months, or three-semesters: summer, fall , and spring. Throughout the program the emphasis is on practical skills, so that upon graduation students can excel in the workplace. Students also access a wealth of professional development resources, including the program’s alumni network, some 682 professionals in a variety of fields around the globe.
Video sponsor: The Earth Institute, Columbia University
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works