A Unique Program: Columbia’s MPA in Environmental Science and Policy
The Master of Public Administration in Environmental Science and Policy trains students for leading management and policy positions. The program is unique in its blend of management, policy analysis, and environmental science, which prepares students to apply innovative, systems-based solutions to environmental problems.
Students complete the 54-credit program in 12 months, or three-semesters: summer, fall , and spring. Throughout the program the emphasis is on practical skills, so that upon graduation students can excel in the workplace. Students also access a wealth of professional development resources, including the program’s alumni network, some 682 professionals in a variety of fields around the globe.
Video sponsor: The Earth Institute, Columbia University
Energy Manager News
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem