A Unique Program: Columbia’s MPA in Environmental Science and Policy
The Master of Public Administration in Environmental Science and Policy trains students for leading management and policy positions. The program is unique in its blend of management, policy analysis, and environmental science, which prepares students to apply innovative, systems-based solutions to environmental problems.
Students complete the 54-credit program in 12 months, or three-semesters: summer, fall , and spring. Throughout the program the emphasis is on practical skills, so that upon graduation students can excel in the workplace. Students also access a wealth of professional development resources, including the program’s alumni network, some 682 professionals in a variety of fields around the globe.
Video sponsor: The Earth Institute, Columbia University
Energy Manager News
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into ‘Single, Competitive Power Market’
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUC’s Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT