Top PR Firms Won’t Represent Climate Change Deniers
WPP, Waggener Edstrom (WE) Worldwide, Weber Shandwick, Text100 and Finn Partners are among the leading public relations firms that have pledged to not represent clients that deny man-made climate change or seek to block emissions-reducing regulations.
The Guardian reports that 10 of the top 25 global PR firms — responding to a survey conducted by the newspaper and Washington, DC-based Climate Investigations Center — said they won’t work with climate-change deniers.
Energy Manager News
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense