Top PR Firms Won’t Represent Climate Change Deniers
WPP, Waggener Edstrom (WE) Worldwide, Weber Shandwick, Text100 and Finn Partners are among the leading public relations firms that have pledged to not represent clients that deny man-made climate change or seek to block emissions-reducing regulations.
The Guardian reports that 10 of the top 25 global PR firms — responding to a survey conducted by the newspaper and Washington, DC-based Climate Investigations Center — said they won’t work with climate-change deniers.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look