Top PR Firms Won’t Represent Climate Change Deniers
WPP, Waggener Edstrom (WE) Worldwide, Weber Shandwick, Text100 and Finn Partners are among the leading public relations firms that have pledged to not represent clients that deny man-made climate change or seek to block emissions-reducing regulations.
The Guardian reports that 10 of the top 25 global PR firms — responding to a survey conducted by the newspaper and Washington, DC-based Climate Investigations Center — said they won’t work with climate-change deniers.
Energy Manager News
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates