CO2 Detector Monitors Indoor Air Quality
The AQ-Alert+ system measures the concentration of CO2 with options to also measure oxygen concentration, temperature, atmospheric pressure and relative humidity allowing control and management of air quality. As it detects leaks from refrigeration, HCFC and CO2, it will send an alarm signal if the air quality is deteriorating.
The company says the AQ-Alert+ has the highest specification, innovative design and build quality but is half the cost of its competitors.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 22
- Future Is Bright for Solar at Stanford
- Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
- Home Depot Sells Cree LED Flood Light for $9.97
- Professional Laundering Facility Installs Cogeneration
- PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- DOE Spends $32M to Boost Solar Workforce Training, Technology Innovation
- Trane Partners with Telkonet for Hotel Industry