CO2 Detector Monitors Indoor Air Quality
The AQ-Alert+ system measures the concentration of CO2 with options to also measure oxygen concentration, temperature, atmospheric pressure and relative humidity allowing control and management of air quality. As it detects leaks from refrigeration, HCFC and CO2, it will send an alarm signal if the air quality is deteriorating.
The company says the AQ-Alert+ has the highest specification, innovative design and build quality but is half the cost of its competitors.
Energy Manager News
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms