CO2 Detector Monitors Indoor Air Quality
The AQ-Alert+ system measures the concentration of CO2 with options to also measure oxygen concentration, temperature, atmospheric pressure and relative humidity allowing control and management of air quality. As it detects leaks from refrigeration, HCFC and CO2, it will send an alarm signal if the air quality is deteriorating.
The company says the AQ-Alert+ has the highest specification, innovative design and build quality but is half the cost of its competitors.
Energy Manager News
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Natural Gas Cost Savings
- Tesla Unveils Powerwall Stationary Energy Storage
- Cargill, Black & Veatch, EnerNOC Work with Tesla on Energy Storage
- Orion Energy Systems Wins LED Retrofit with VA
- UL to Open California Facility
- Hand Dryer Uses 950 Watts
- Ameresco Wins 18 MW Solar Contract for Fort Detrick
- New Energy Efficiency Law Could be Boon for HVAC Industry