CO2 Detector Monitors Indoor Air Quality
The AQ-Alert+ system measures the concentration of CO2 with options to also measure oxygen concentration, temperature, atmospheric pressure and relative humidity allowing control and management of air quality. As it detects leaks from refrigeration, HCFC and CO2, it will send an alarm signal if the air quality is deteriorating.
The company says the AQ-Alert+ has the highest specification, innovative design and build quality but is half the cost of its competitors.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics