CO2 Detector Monitors Indoor Air Quality
The AQ-Alert+ system measures the concentration of CO2 with options to also measure oxygen concentration, temperature, atmospheric pressure and relative humidity allowing control and management of air quality. As it detects leaks from refrigeration, HCFC and CO2, it will send an alarm signal if the air quality is deteriorating.
The company says the AQ-Alert+ has the highest specification, innovative design and build quality but is half the cost of its competitors.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council