Green Endeavor, UL ‘Green’ Industrial Cleaning
UL Environment, a business unit of Underwriters Laboratories, and Green Endeavor Inc., which provides environmentally focused services for industry, have launched a collaboration aimed at reducing the environmental and health-related impacts associated with industrial cleaning.
The organizations say the partnership is the first of its kind, focusing solely on “greening” industrial cleaning.
As part of the agreement, UL Environment will offer its standards-backed certification process to GEI solutions, giving industry the assurance that these products are subject to testing against rigorous standards. Supporting the marketplace for cleaner, safer, eco-focused cleaning will help industry comply with state and federal environmental regulations, lessen the impact their processes have on the environment, and provide cost savings, the partners say.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves