Green Endeavor, UL ‘Green’ Industrial Cleaning
UL Environment, a business unit of Underwriters Laboratories, and Green Endeavor Inc., which provides environmentally focused services for industry, have launched a collaboration aimed at reducing the environmental and health-related impacts associated with industrial cleaning.
The organizations say the partnership is the first of its kind, focusing solely on “greening” industrial cleaning.
As part of the agreement, UL Environment will offer its standards-backed certification process to GEI solutions, giving industry the assurance that these products are subject to testing against rigorous standards. Supporting the marketplace for cleaner, safer, eco-focused cleaning will help industry comply with state and federal environmental regulations, lessen the impact their processes have on the environment, and provide cost savings, the partners say.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments