Green Endeavor, UL ‘Green’ Industrial Cleaning
UL Environment, a business unit of Underwriters Laboratories, and Green Endeavor Inc., which provides environmentally focused services for industry, have launched a collaboration aimed at reducing the environmental and health-related impacts associated with industrial cleaning.
The organizations say the partnership is the first of its kind, focusing solely on “greening” industrial cleaning.
As part of the agreement, UL Environment will offer its standards-backed certification process to GEI solutions, giving industry the assurance that these products are subject to testing against rigorous standards. Supporting the marketplace for cleaner, safer, eco-focused cleaning will help industry comply with state and federal environmental regulations, lessen the impact their processes have on the environment, and provide cost savings, the partners say.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage