Green Endeavor, UL ‘Green’ Industrial Cleaning
UL Environment, a business unit of Underwriters Laboratories, and Green Endeavor Inc., which provides environmentally focused services for industry, have launched a collaboration aimed at reducing the environmental and health-related impacts associated with industrial cleaning.
The organizations say the partnership is the first of its kind, focusing solely on “greening” industrial cleaning.
As part of the agreement, UL Environment will offer its standards-backed certification process to GEI solutions, giving industry the assurance that these products are subject to testing against rigorous standards. Supporting the marketplace for cleaner, safer, eco-focused cleaning will help industry comply with state and federal environmental regulations, lessen the impact their processes have on the environment, and provide cost savings, the partners say.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls