Green Endeavor, UL ‘Green’ Industrial Cleaning
UL Environment, a business unit of Underwriters Laboratories, and Green Endeavor Inc., which provides environmentally focused services for industry, have launched a collaboration aimed at reducing the environmental and health-related impacts associated with industrial cleaning.
The organizations say the partnership is the first of its kind, focusing solely on “greening” industrial cleaning.
As part of the agreement, UL Environment will offer its standards-backed certification process to GEI solutions, giving industry the assurance that these products are subject to testing against rigorous standards. Supporting the marketplace for cleaner, safer, eco-focused cleaning will help industry comply with state and federal environmental regulations, lessen the impact their processes have on the environment, and provide cost savings, the partners say.
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund