Diageo Moves Towards Integrated Reporting
Among the companyâ€™s sustainability targets highlighted in the 2014 report, Diageo improved performance across all eight environmental targets since 2013, including decreasing water wasted at its 23 water-stressed sites by 12 percent in the past year.
A May PwC review of 400 companies revealed that 68 percent incorporate at least some non-financial priorities in their core strategies. And 93 percent of companies using integrated reporting say the practice helps remove barriers between departments.
In December, theÂ IIRC published its Integrated Reporting Framework, which combinesÂ sustainabilityÂ andÂ financialÂ data to provide aÂ holistic view of the companyÂ and its ability to sustain value over the short, medium and long term.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Sealâ€™s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look