Diageo Moves Towards Integrated Reporting
Among the company‚Äôs sustainability targets highlighted in the 2014 report, Diageo improved performance across all eight environmental targets since 2013, including decreasing water wasted at its 23 water-stressed sites by 12 percent in the past year.
A May PwC review of 400 companies revealed that 68 percent incorporate at least some non-financial priorities in their core strategies. And 93 percent of companies using integrated reporting say the practice helps remove barriers between departments.
In December, the¬†IIRC published its Integrated Reporting Framework, which combines¬†sustainability¬†and¬†financial¬†data to provide a¬†holistic view of the company¬†and its ability to sustain value over the short, medium and long term.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B