Diageo Moves Towards Integrated Reporting
Among the companyâ€™s sustainability targets highlighted in the 2014 report, Diageo improved performance across all eight environmental targets since 2013, including decreasing water wasted at its 23 water-stressed sites by 12 percent in the past year.
A May PwC review of 400 companies revealed that 68 percent incorporate at least some non-financial priorities in their core strategies. And 93 percent of companies using integrated reporting say the practice helps remove barriers between departments.
In December, theÂ IIRC published its Integrated Reporting Framework, which combinesÂ sustainabilityÂ andÂ financialÂ data to provide aÂ holistic view of the companyÂ and its ability to sustain value over the short, medium and long term.
Energy Manager News
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates