Diageo Moves Towards Integrated Reporting
Among the companyâ€™s sustainability targets highlighted in the 2014 report, Diageo improved performance across all eight environmental targets since 2013, including decreasing water wasted at its 23 water-stressed sites by 12 percent in the past year.
A May PwC review of 400 companies revealed that 68 percent incorporate at least some non-financial priorities in their core strategies. And 93 percent of companies using integrated reporting say the practice helps remove barriers between departments.
In December, theÂ IIRC published its Integrated Reporting Framework, which combinesÂ sustainabilityÂ andÂ financialÂ data to provide aÂ holistic view of the companyÂ and its ability to sustain value over the short, medium and long term.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: Itâ€™s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M â€˜Switching Feeâ€™ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform