Diageo Moves Towards Integrated Reporting
Among the companyâ€™s sustainability targets highlighted in the 2014 report, Diageo improved performance across all eight environmental targets since 2013, including decreasing water wasted at its 23 water-stressed sites by 12 percent in the past year.
A May PwC review of 400 companies revealed that 68 percent incorporate at least some non-financial priorities in their core strategies. And 93 percent of companies using integrated reporting say the practice helps remove barriers between departments.
In December, theÂ IIRC published its Integrated Reporting Framework, which combinesÂ sustainabilityÂ andÂ financialÂ data to provide aÂ holistic view of the companyÂ and its ability to sustain value over the short, medium and long term.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Monthâ€™s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project