Environmental Executive Moves: Volvo, Duke Energy, Nuverra, MWH Global
Volvo: The Swedish automaker has announced that its president and CEO Olof Persson (pictured) will assume the position of co-chairman when UN secretary-general Ban Ki-moon assembles a high-level advisory group on sustainable transport.
Duke Energy: The sustainable electric and gas company has announced that it has realigned its organizational structure. Duke Energy Nuclear president and executive vice president Dhiaa Jamil will become executive vice president and president of the regulated generation, Lloyd Yates will become executive vice president of market solutions and president of the Carolinas region, Keith Trent will become executive vice president of grid solutions and president of the Midwest and Florida Regions, Lee Mazzocchi will become senior vice president of grid solutions, Jennifer Weber will become executive vice president of external affairs and strategic policy, and chief information officer A.R. Mullinax will become executive vice president of strategic services.
Nuverra Environmental Solutions: The provider of integrated environmental solutions to energy and industrial end markets has announced that its board of directors has appointed Tod C. Holmes to serve as an independent director of the company and as a member of the boardâ€™s audit committee. Prior to joining the Nuverra Board, Holmes served as executive vice president and chief financial officer of Republic Services.
MWH Global: The water and natural resources solutions provider has announced that Loren Labovitch has rejoined the firm as the director of emerging market growth and partnerships.Â Prior to joining MWH, Labovitch worked for the Millennium Challenge Corporation.
T&M Associates: The national engineering, environmental services and consulting firm has appointed Ashly Insco, regional compliance manager and group manager, and Jim Alvarez, client manager and principal geologist, to lead its Indianapolis office. Insco joins T&M as a certified hazardous materials manager and Alvarez is a licensed professional geologist in the state of Indiana.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency