City Technology Extends Emissions Range with Gas Sensors
The 5OxLL long life oxygen (O2) and A5F+ carbon monoxide (CO) sensors extend the 5 Series range — used by high specification flue gas analyzer manufacturers globally requiring EN 50379-2 compliance. The new 4 Series range includes the 4OxLL long life O2, 4OXV O2, 4F and 4MF CO sensors — designed for use with EN50379-3 compliant analyzers.
The new 5OxLL long life O2 sensor is RoHS compliant and designed to operate for the whole life of the analyzer. The company says it reduces the cost of ownership and field failures through enhanced stability, and enables analyzer manufacturers to reduce servicing costs. 5OxLL’s longevity is achieved by its “electrochemical pump” technology, removing the need for a consumable lead anode; the life limiting component in today’s comparable sensors.
City Technology says the new A5F+ CO sensor is ideal for “high range” applications (up to 20,000ppm), which traditionally require a second sensor to meet EN50379-2. A5F+’s robust and advanced design is H2 compensated and also includes high capacity filter to achieve reliability and extend operational life (five years).
City Technology’s new compact 4 Series sensors include the 4OXV O2 sensor, with a 2 year life and the 4OxLL long life O2 sensor, designed to match the lifetime of the average analyzer. This new range also includes the 4F and 4MF CO sensors, offering low and high range measurements; 4F (0-20,000ppm) and 4MF (0-100,000ppm). Both sensors include robust internal acid gas filters to ensure operational life in demanding emissions environments, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE