Konica Minolta Joins Two Sides
Konica Minolta has joined Two Sides, a paper industry group that promotes the responsible production, use and sustainability of print and paper. Konica Minoltaâ€™s vice president of strategic business development, Kay Du Fernandez will also serve on Two Sidesâ€™ Sustainability Committee.
Two Sides says it aims to dispel common misconceptions about paper, including the belief that using paper is always bad. Its member companies hail from forestry, pulp, paper, printing and related industries.
The organization says the continuing demand for sustainably sourced paper gives North American landowners and families a financial incentive to continue managing their lands responsibly and keep them forested rather than selling them for development or other non-forest uses.
Energy Manager News
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Monthâ€™s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra