Konica Minolta Joins Two Sides
Konica Minolta has joined Two Sides, a paper industry group that promotes the responsible production, use and sustainability of print and paper. Konica Minoltaâ€™s vice president of strategic business development, Kay Du Fernandez will also serve on Two Sidesâ€™ Sustainability Committee.
Two Sides says it aims to dispel common misconceptions about paper, including the belief that using paper is always bad. Its member companies hail from forestry, pulp, paper, printing and related industries.
The organization says the continuing demand for sustainably sourced paper gives North American landowners and families a financial incentive to continue managing their lands responsibly and keep them forested rather than selling them for development or other non-forest uses.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electricâ€™s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy