Konica Minolta Joins Two Sides
Konica Minolta has joined Two Sides, a paper industry group that promotes the responsible production, use and sustainability of print and paper. Konica Minoltaâ€™s vice president of strategic business development, Kay Du Fernandez will also serve on Two Sidesâ€™ Sustainability Committee.
Two Sides says it aims to dispel common misconceptions about paper, including the belief that using paper is always bad. Its member companies hail from forestry, pulp, paper, printing and related industries.
The organization says the continuing demand for sustainably sourced paper gives North American landowners and families a financial incentive to continue managing their lands responsibly and keep them forested rather than selling them for development or other non-forest uses.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest â€˜Smart Buildingâ€™ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight