Konica Minolta Joins Two Sides
Konica Minolta has joined Two Sides, a paper industry group that promotes the responsible production, use and sustainability of print and paper. Konica Minoltaâ€™s vice president of strategic business development, Kay Du Fernandez will also serve on Two Sidesâ€™ Sustainability Committee.
Two Sides says it aims to dispel common misconceptions about paper, including the belief that using paper is always bad. Its member companies hail from forestry, pulp, paper, printing and related industries.
The organization says the continuing demand for sustainably sourced paper gives North American landowners and families a financial incentive to continue managing their lands responsibly and keep them forested rather than selling them for development or other non-forest uses.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs