Konica Minolta Joins Two Sides
Konica Minolta has joined Two Sides, a paper industry group that promotes the responsible production, use and sustainability of print and paper. Konica Minoltaâ€™s vice president of strategic business development, Kay Du Fernandez will also serve on Two Sidesâ€™ Sustainability Committee.
Two Sides says it aims to dispel common misconceptions about paper, including the belief that using paper is always bad. Its member companies hail from forestry, pulp, paper, printing and related industries.
The organization says the continuing demand for sustainably sourced paper gives North American landowners and families a financial incentive to continue managing their lands responsibly and keep them forested rather than selling them for development or other non-forest uses.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls