Carbon Auction Raises $331.8M
The state also sold an additional 6.5 million permits that can’t be used until 2017 of the 9.3 million offered for $11.34 a ton.
The carbon price at the Aug. 18 auction was the same as the state’s seventh auction, held in May, and slightly higher than the previous two auctions in February and November, each of which sold allowances for $11.48 each.
Photo Credit: California state capitol building via Shutterstock
Energy Manager News
- The hunt for reforming energy markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy