Environmental Executive Moves: TSC, Meredian, LanzaTech, Proterra
The Sustainability Consortium: The consumer product sustainability organization has appointed Sheila Bonini (pictured) as CEO. Bonini previously served at McKinsey & Company as senior expert consultant and co-leader of McKinseyâ€™s sustainability transformation service.
Meredian: The biopolymer manufacturer has appointed Paul Pereira as CEO. Pereira currently serves as executive chairman to the board of directors. In addition, Isao Noda has been promoted to chief science officer. Noda currently serves as senior vice president of innovation for Meredian.
LanzaTech: The carbon recycling company has appointed Gregg Clevenger as chief financial officer. Clevenger was most recently executive vice president and CFO of GXS Corporation.
Proterra: The provider of zero-emission all-electric transit buses has appointed Matt Horton as vice president of sales. Horton previously served as CEO for Propel Fuels.
Ryder System: The commercial transportation, logistics and supply chain management company says global supply chain solutions president John H. Williford will retire in March 2015. Ryder will conduct an external and internal search to name a new president. In addition, senior vice president of Ryder dedicated, John J. Diez, will be named president of Ryder dedicated. Diez previously served as senior vice president of asset management for Ryder.
Nexant: The provider of customer-centric software for utilities says Larry Goldstein has joined the company as senior director of product management for Nexant iEnergy customer engagement solutions. Goldstein previously served as a director at Pacific Gas and Electric Company.
MHF Services: The provider of packaging, transportation and logistics services says Paul Hickman has joined the company as senior business development manager. Prior to joining MHF, Hickman served as director, waste services broker and international sales at Perma-Fix Nuclear Services/Diversified Scientific Services.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated â€“ and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports