NSF International Launches Sustainability Reporting Software
An alternative to manual spreadsheet entry, the NSF Performance Plus sustainability reporting tool helps companies organize and manage sustainability data to meet supplier expectations, compliance, management system or product certification requirements, and both internal or external data reporting needs, the company says.
Powered by PE International’s SoFi software platform, which was voted a Top Product of the Year 2014 by Environmental Leader, the NSF Performance Plus dashboard reporting tool offers comprehensive data management tools. NSF Performance Plus uses predefined questionnaires for fast data collection and displays results in configurable graphs, charts and reports. This helps companies speed the reporting process, enables faster audit paperwork processing and allows customizing data analysis, the company says.
For those companies seeking certification to NSF/ANSI sustainability standards, specific questionnaires are available to simplify the data gathering and reporting process.
To demonstrate the new reporting tool, NSF Sustainability is providing a no-charge webinar on Tuesday, Sept. 9 at 11 am EST. Register for the webinar here.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries