Call for Submissions: 3rd Annual Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
Environmental Leader announces the third annual Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards, a program which recognizes excellence in the areas of environmental and sustainability management by awarding Top Product/Project of the Year status to those that receive a top score from a panel of distinguished judges, headed by a coordinator from LNS Research. Last year’s judging coordinator Matthew Littlefield from LNS Research said of the 2014 Awards: â€śFrom the opportunity to work with so many high quality and experienced judges to the tremendous results demonstrated by all of the contestants, this yearâ€™s awards have surpassed expectations.â€ť (See last year’s winners.)
Do you have an innovative product that improves energy management, waste management, water efficiency, supply chain efficiency, packaging, air quality, or any other area of energy and environmental management? Has your company (or client) implemented a successful project that reduced energy costs, improved supply chain sustainability, reduced waste sent to landfill, or made strides toward any other environmental or energy management goals?
Then you may win designation as a Top Product or Project of the Year.
Our judging panel includes experts from the following companies:
- LNS Research
- Â AECOM Technology Corp.
- Â Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Â Autodesk
- Â ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Â Environmental & Occupational Risk Management, Inc.
- Â GlaxoSmithKline
- Â ISS Facility Services
- Owens Corning
- Â Puma
- Â Reputation Limited
- Salazar Packaging
- Â Trupoint Advisors
- Â University of California, Berkeley
- YES Bank
Products or projects identified by these judges as exemplary examples of innovation will be named Top Products or Projects of the Year, based on evaluation criteria set out here.
Winners receive a badge announcing their Top Product/Project of the Year to display on product packaging, websites, trade show displays and other marketing materials.
Deadline for submissions: November 7, 2014. Early Bird Deadline (reduced entry fee): October 17, 2014. Entrants receive notification and a summary of written comments in January, 2015.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency