Domtar Sells 5 Million Tons FSC-Certified Paper
Domtar became the first company in North America to offer FSC-certified copy paper in 2005. The company also has long-standing partnerships with the Rainforst Alliance and World Wildlife Fund.
The company’s EarthChoice product line includes FCS-certified paper for business, publishing, converting, printing and specialty uses, and accounts for more than 20 percent of Domtar’s total paper sales.
In 2012, the company pledged to cut its scope 1 and 2 CO2 emissions by 8 percent by 2020 based on 2010 levels.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018