Milliken Nucleator Cuts Packaging Waste
The new polymer additive allows packaging manufacturers to achieve increased levels of productivity and performance and a reduction in material waste, the company says.
Milliken’s nucleating agent provides packaging manufacturers with greater options for injection molding HDPE, the company says. These include improved cycle times for higher productivity, reduced part warpage and shrinkage, improved pigment levelling and a significant increase in part stiffness and heat resistance.
The material also makes it possible to produce parts with thinner walls, reducing material usage, which results in lighter-weight packaging than previously possible.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures