Meter Data Management Helps Utilities Conserve Water
Dropcountr, which produces digital water conservation products, has released its flagship utility product Clear, a meter-agnostic Meter Data Management (MDM) platform that enables utilities to meet increasing state and federal water conservation goals.
Clear functions as a traditional MDM solution, but also provides strained water utilities access to visual monitoring and reporting, tailored customer care, meter-agnostic analytics and flexible filtering, the company says.
Designed to meet the needs of utilities and municipalities across the US, Dropcountr is initially targeting the drought-stricken West with its first utility product. Whether a utility is managing a service area of 5,000 residents or 5 million, Clear’s user interface visually maps daily, monthly and annual water consumption and identifies user trends, problematic water hogs and damaging leaks. It also helps utilities quickly aggregate and export monthly usage data for newly codified reporting regulation in a matter of a few clicks.
Energy Manager News
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo