Environmental Executive Moves: Dow Chemical, NRDC, Tetra Pak, Recyclebank
Dow Chemical: The multinational chemical corporation has named Neil Hawkins (pictured) corporate vice president and chief sustainability officer. Hawkins has held leadership positions at Dow in the areas of environment, health and safety, public affairs/government affairs, operations and manufacturing, and research and development.
Natural Resources Defense Council: The national environmental group hasÂ named Rhea Suh the organizationâ€™s new president, effective in January. Suh currently serves as the assistant secretary for policy, management and budget at the Department of Interior.
Tetra Pak: The food processing and sustainable packaging company has appointed Brian Kennell president and chief executive officer for the US and Canada. Kennell previously served as vice president of finance and business transformation for North America.
Recyclebank: The recycling advocacy and education organization has appointed Katherine Butkevich chief financial officer. Butkevich previously served as chief financial officer of the National Association of Professional Women.
Kurion: The nuclear and hazardous waste management company has appointed Stephen Wright chief financial officer. Wright previously served as chief operating officer for Materia.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated inÂ Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its â€˜Source-to-Payâ€™ Process for Energy in U.S. Market