Integrated Environmental Technologies Expands Well Maintenance Treatments
Integrated Environmental Technologies has begun well maintenance treatments utilizing its flagship product Excelyte on five additional oil producing wells for an existing customer, and now is treating an aggregate of 11 wells for this customer.
Excelyte is non-toxic, fracking disinfectant solution designed to leave no lasting impact on the environment and create a safer workplace by eliminating hydrogen sulfide, the leading cause of gas inhalation deaths among oil and gas workers, Integrated Environmental Technologies says.
The company says it is in the process of scheduling well maintenance treatments for additional fracking wells operated by this customer in the Uinta Basin with the goal of treating up to approximately 300 other similar oil producing wells that the customer operates in the Uinta Basin within the next year.
Hydrogen sulfide is a toxic and corrosive chemical that frequently appears in oil and gas production. Excelyte acts as a hydrogen sulfide scavenger and as a biocide that kills sulfur-reducing bacteria, which are known to produce hydrogen sulfide. The company’s down-hole well maintenance operations consist of treating oil production wells that contain hydrogen sulfide with regularly scheduled applications of Excelyte.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures