CECO Environmental Acquires SAT Technology
Based in Shanghai, SAT Technology has about $5 million in annual revenue and 17 employees.
CECO will keep the entire SAT Technology organization, including its president, Leo Liau, who will become part of the CECO China and Asian Leadership team.
According to Jeff Lang of CECO, the company plans to expand its operations in China both organically and through acquisitions, adding that SAT Technology is highly complementary to its Adwest Technology unit.
CECO’s acquisition comes on the heels of its acquisition last year of Met-Pro, a global provider of product recovery, pollution control, fluid handling and filtration systems.
Last year CECO received several new orders totaling $17 million. The company says these new orders were from natural gas and traditional power customers located in Asia, Australia and the US, as well as from oil refinery, chemical and large industrial customers in the US, China and Germany.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures