AkzoNobel Launches Sustainable Alternative to Chrome Plating
Interpon Cr, part of AkzoNobel’s Interpon powder coatings range, combines a chrome-like finish with the performance of a two-coat powder coating for applications such as furniture, lighting and other interior fixtures.
The combination of a highly reflective base coat layer with a clear top coat also offers resistance to finger marking, the company says.
Interpon Cr is the latest example of AkzoNobel’s Planet Possible approach, which focuses on creating more value from fewer resources, says John Wolff, managing director of AkzoNobel’s Powder Coatings business.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation