IR Business Network Launched
The IRRC says businesses worldwide are joining the network as they look to remove potential barriers to the practical implementation of IR.
The IR Business Network was launched at the IIRC Pilot Programme Conference, held in partnership with PwC, in Madrid last week. It also marked the end of the three-years of the Pilot Programme, through which the principles of IR were tested and piloted, culminating in the release of the International IR Framework in December 2013.
The IR Business Network is wide ranging and is associated with smaller groups for regional and sector-based activity, IRRC says. The Public Sector Pioneer Network, IR Banking Network, and Pension Fund Network being just a few examples.
Two studies released last month show integrated reporting’s positive impacts on business engagement with external stakeholders, strategic benefits including better decision-making, and the importance of integrated reporting in helping to meet the needs of investors.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation