Lego Ends Shell Partnership
In a statement released late Wednesday, Lego CEO JĂ¸rgen Vig Knudstorp said the company will honor the partnership it entered into with Shell in 2011, but will not renew the contract when it ends. Shell told PR week it ends in 2016.
Greenpeace says Shell is threatening the Arctic and using Lego to neutralize controversy over its climate impacts and plans to drill for oil in the Arctic.
The statement also blasted Greenpeace for using Lego to target Shell. âGreenpeace ought to have a direct conversation with Shell,â it says. âWe do not want to be part of Greenpeaceâs campaign and we will not comment any further on the campaign.â
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated inÂ Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its âSource-to-Payâ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures