SASB Launches Software Provider Partnership Program
The Sustainability Accounting Standards Board, a nonprofit that develops sustainability accounting standards for publicly listed US corporations, has launched a software provider partnership program designed to help companies integrate SASB standards into their disclosure processes.
PE International and CSRware are the initial founding partners in the Enterprise Resource Platform Partnership Program.
Investor demand for environmental, social and governance disclosure is increasing, SASB says. As a result, many companies seek to apply more rigor to the management and disclosure of the non-financial information that is material to their business.
SASB ERP Partners will provide the ability to track their performance on SASB metrics, access SASB disclosure guidance, and note analysis alongside data. Auditors will be able to view data and assess its accuracy, in addition to evaluating internal controls.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation