IBM, Go Green Partner to Cut GHG Emissions
The project also aims to increase awareness of IBM’s yet-to-be-launched Sonical device, which the company says can help cut emissions.
IBM Poland will coordinate the activities throughout the world to compile data and discuss GHG-reducing alternatives. IBM will initially contact 100 of the largest diesel users globally. Go Green will then coordinate with IBM to discuss solutions with the participants.
Last month IBM announced it would supply the Kerala Water Authority in India with its Analytics and Mobility products to analyze, monitor and manage water distribution in the city of Thiruvananthapuram.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool