Ikea Considers Carbon Pricing
The company will analyze carbon pricing in the coming months.
Walmart, BP, ExxonMobil, General Electric and about two dozen other major US companies have already integrated a price on carbon emissions into their long-term business plans, according to a CDP report published in December 2013.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool