Still Time to Meet the Early Bird Deadline for National Recognition
Thereâ€™s still time to meet the Early Bird deadline for submissions to theÂ Environmental Leader Product & Project AwardsÂ â€“ submit by tomorrow (Friday) for reduced entry fee.
The thirdÂ annual Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards program recognizes excellence in the areas of energy and sustainability management by awarding Top Product/Project of the Year status to those that receive a high score from a panel of distinguished judges, headed by a coordinator from LNS Research. (See last yearâ€™s winnersÂ here.)
You work hard to create products that are tops in the industry. Your sustainability and energy management projects exceeded your goals. Now itâ€™s time to gain recognition for excellence in your field.
Winners receive a badge announcing their Top Product/Project of the Year Award to display on product packaging, websites, trade show displays and other marketing materials, as well as promotion in a special Environmental Leader report, on the EL website, and in our newsletter.
Our judging panel includes experts from the following companies:
- LNS Research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Environmental & Occupational Risk Management, Inc.
- ISS Facility Services
- Owens Corning
- Reputation Limited
- Salazar Packaging
- Trupoint Advisors
- University of California, Berkeley
- YES Bank
Need more time? Final deadline is November 7.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018