BASF, Other Companies Join Ameripen
BASF, Nova Chemicals, Crown Holdings, Charter NEX Films and Scholle have joined the American Institute for Packaging and the Environment.
Last year Ameripen published a white paper that identified the three top strategies for increasing recovery rates and sustaining financing for collection and recovery in waste management systems: unit-based pricing, also known as pay as you throw (PAYT), disposal bans, and recycling mandates.
The white paper, Ameripen Analysis of Strategies and Financial Platforms to Increase the Recovery of Used Packaging, says these three strategies can collectively help shift consumer practices away from waste disposal and towards recycling and other recovery strategies.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018