OneSource Freight Joins R2 Recycling Leader Program
Transportation and logistics provider OneSource Freight has joined SERIâ€™s R2 Recycling Leaders program, which recognizes leadership efforts in electronics recycling among companies and nonprofits organizations.
OneSource Freight has been a consistent supporter of the R2 Standard since its development in 2008, and provided guidance in the drafting of Provision 12 of the R2:2013 Standard, covering transport of recyclable electronics, SERI says. One Source Freight has also designed its reverse logistics and supply chain management systems to prioritize adherence to the R2 Standard.
OneSource Freight joins a growing coalition of 14 R2 Recycling Leader partners, including DirecTV, Goodwill Industries International, Greeneye Partners, Keep America Beautiful, Microsoft, Oracle, Panasonic, Recycle Across America, Reverse Logistics Sustainability Council, Sony America, SourceAmerica, Wistron Corporation and Xerox.
Participating partners make a commitment to support sustainable electronics recycling, as well as consider R2 certification when choosing a recycling partner.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated inÂ Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its â€˜Source-to-Payâ€™ Process for Energy in U.S. Market